We’re a purpose built agency, focused on innovating health and wellness. We believe brands that put health at the core of their purpose are poised to succeed now and in the future. They’re the ones solving some of the world’s biggest challenges. Or helping people live a little healthier, happier, longer, better.
As a Program Manager you play a critical role in the day-to-day operation of our agency and will be responsible for the success of your assignments; including establishing great team relationships, driving project success and operational excellence, and ensuring that our deliverables are according to our standards.
- Define scope, budget, resource plan and timeline for projects
- Create project plans in Forecast.app
- Manage resourcing and overall project inputs in Forecast.app
- Identify & manage project risk
- Troubleshoot projects to deliver the project to success
- Collaborate with the client success team to deliver for our clients
- Manage a portfolio of projects ($3M+)
- Work with P&L owner to meet profitability targets
- Hold team members accountable to deliver to your plan
- Assign responsibilities as needed
- Foster great relationships with all stakeholders
- Run weekly status meetings with the internal team
- Experience working in an ad agency or digital agency
- University or college degree in Business
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP or CSM
- The chance to work at an agency with a purpose and make an impact.
- Excellent benefits and generous bonus days throughout the year.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Balance so you can take good care of yourself.
- Ability to work remote.